Exavision bring together in-house all the human, technical and industrial means to merge mecatronic, opto-photonic, electronic and software processing technologies.
EXAVISION has invested for many years in human and technical means enabling it to create, manufacture and qualify in-house all specific products or its catalogue. Our teams of engineers and technicians are fully involved in all the steps of our industrial process:
- Overall development by our Design Office (mechanical, electronic, software,..)
- Manufacturing of mechanical parts by our Micro-Mechanical Machining Cell
- Design and manufacture of electronic cards through our Prototyping Cell
- Assembly and wiring by our Integration Unit
- Product completion with the Tests and Qualifications Unit